“Bloom” is the title of the second and latest album of today’s youngest female multi-media star Lovi. And indeed, the girl is now blossoming into a fine young woman. Lovi has grown up. Since she released her debut album three years ago, when she was just sixteen years of age, Lovi has proven to the public what it takes to be a star. She is not just the daughter of Fernando Poe, Jr. She has proven to the public that she has the talent to match her name. Lovi has won several awards under her belt. She has the RX 93.1 OPM Artist of the year, as well as the SOP Artist breakthrough of the year, as well as several Star Award for her work on film and television. Just recently, she filled up the Music Museum in her debut concert, which also served as her album launch. And she has three number one radio singles to her name.
With the release of “Bloom”, Lovi’s new c.d. under Sony-Bmg, the teener proves that her recording success was not a fluke. With eleven newly recorded songs, Lovi shows her versatility as she shifts from Tagalog ballads (on the Vehnee Saturno tracks ‘Dito Sa Puso” and “ Sa Pag-iisa”) to sophisticated English ditties (‘Second Time around”, penned by Viktoria and her revival of “ Love on a 2 way street”). In “Sana”, the album’s first single and the track lovi is currently promoting, Lovi sings with the wishful thinking of a 15 year old. But when she stars showing her vocals in tracks like “Not For Sale” and “Save the Sunlight”, Lovi shows a maturity that belongs to an experienced chanteuse. There are also the Ogie Alcasid songs in “Nais Ko”, (the theme from Lovi’s high rating Kaputol Ng Iang Awit ) and “Paulit-Ulit” which the singerc co wrote with Alcasid. In “I’m Your Friend”, Lovi becomes a woman who’s in love in the same tradition of Mariah Carey or Celine Dion.
And it is any indication, Lovi is on her way to become a certified female concert performer, And this album, “Bloom”is a good, sophomoric attempt to the direction that Lovi is attempting to achieve. “I am proud of “Bloom” bacause it states the condition I am in right now, the state of mind I have right now, that I have gown up to be a young woman, independent, ambitious”, says Lovi. Lovi had a hand in choosing the materials and on conceptualizing ‘bloom’, which makes her second album more special to her.
‘Bloom’ is now available in all leading record bars all over the country under Sony BMG Music Entertainment. Lovi is scheduled to visit the malls with her ‘Bloom’ mall tour. November 28, at Robinson’s Pulilan, Bulacan. November 29, Robinson’s Sta. Rosa Laguna, November 30 at Starmall in Edsa, December 6 at SM Dasmarinas, December 13 at SM Marilao, December 14 at SM Molino, December 20 at SM Baliwag, Bulacan, December 21 at Metropoint mall in Taft Ave, January 4 at SM Muntinlupa, January 10 at SM Marikina, and January 11 at SM Clark.
|This photo with Gwen Garci was taken during the promotion of Viva Hot Babes Gone Wild with Mo Twister DVD at MetroBar in West Ave. |
|JC with the Popstar Sarah Geronimo at ABS-CBN. |
- Anne Curtis: A Queen
- Anne Curtis: Beautiful Like A Beauty Queen
- Anne Curtis: Dyosa
- Anne Curtis: In Bed
- Anne Curtis: So Hot!
- Bubbles Paraiso: Pretty Up Close
- Diana Zubiri: Danaya of Encantadia
- Diana Zubiri: Danaya of Etheria
- Diana Zubiri: Goddess
- Diana Zubiri: Hottest
- Diana Zubiri: In Four
- Diana Zubiri: In Her Sexiest
- Diana Zubiri: In Red
- Diana Zubiri: In The Water
- Diana Zubiri: People March 2008
- Diana Zubiri: the Actress
- Katrina Halili: A Celebration
- Katrina Halili: An Authograph
- Katrina Halili: Authograph Signing
- Katrina Halili: Fashionista
- Katrina Halili: FHM Sexiest Woman Twice!
- Katrina Halili: I Am the Queen
- Katrina Halili: Naughty Shot
- Katrina Halili: Sexy Calendar
- Katrina Halili: Sexy In Red
- Katrina Halili: Sexy Photo Shoot
- Katrina Halili: Sexy Pocket Calendar
- KitKat: UNO Magazine's Sexiest Women
- Marian Rivera: Dyesebel
- Nancy Castiliogne: UNO Magazine's Sexiest Women
- Ogags: Funniest Hosts on Local TV!
- Ornussa Cadness: UNO Magazine's Sexiest Women
- Room 213: Enter the Chamber of Desire